wuteva
0

Bebi Ecah yang dirindui~


It's 4.30 a.m. in the morning and I havent still, go to sleep.


Just finished doing my assignment on my new international friend from Fac of Bio, Zaynab Jawaheer with my roomate aka classmate Aisya Fatihah, I just couldnt rest my eyes and head to the pillow. (well. saya tido meniarap. tett)


happy to say that my memory card for Sony Erricsson sudah boleh baca. Alhamdulillah. Luckily the virus is gone because of CCleaner. Yeay. Thanks CCleaner. Damn the data cyclic. to recycle bin u go. yeeha


back to my topic, at this point of time, i miss my lovely cutiey niece, nur aishah alisha. huhu. rindu sangat2 kt bebi ecah. the last time since we met was during the Chinese New Year. wa. about 2 months ago. huhu. :(


so this video i captured at the last time since she manja2 with me-lah. the voices in the video were mine, my mom's, my sis' and my 1st bro (ecah's daddy). huhu


happy watching~




nur aishah alisha pakei tudung. hihi.posing sakan.


ps: caca..mama rindu kamuu~

0 comments:

Post a Comment