wuteva
1

Love Songs Forever in My List

love

either it is love to family, friends and lovers, or rather a happy love, a 'made for each other' love, a blissful love, a one sided love, a bittersweet fighting love, a tragic forbidden love, a shattering hearts love, a heartbroken separated love or rather a terrible destroyed love.

when comes to love, everyone has got their own way of defining it.

everyone got their own way of feeling it.

everyone has their own way of dealing with it.

and much ado about it, no one can deny the power of love songs.

especially to those who really know the meaning of love. =)

as for me, love songs is a must.. to describe my love, to define my love, and to mend my heart when talking about the hardships of love.

so until now, these are among the love songs that always always in my playlist:

Over You, Learn My Lesson and Life After You - Chris Daughtry
Making Love Out of Nothing At All - Air Supply
I Live My Life For You - Firehouse
Always - Bon Jovi
I Remember You - Skid Row
Better in TIme - Leona Lewis
Here I Am- Bryan Adams
Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams
Flying Without Wings - Westlife
This I Promise You - `Nsync
Unbreak My Heart - Tony Braxton
It Must Have Been Love - Roxxette
I Have Nothing - Whitney Houstan
It's All Coming Back To Me Now - Celine Dion
It is What It Is - Lifehouse
Speechless - Lady Gaga
When You Said Nothing At All - Ronan Keating
Best I Ever Had - Vertical Horizon
You're God - Vertical Horizon
Fix You - Coldplay
Better Man - Robbie Williams
Total Eclipse of the Heart - Air Supply
What Kind of Man Would I Be - Chicago
Don't Cry & November Rain - Guns N Roses
Your Call & Maybe - Secondhand Serenade

...and still many more....

Malay Songs otherwise;

Cuba, Hanyut & Sampai Syurga - Faizal Tahir
Perpisahan Ini - 1st Edition with Aizat
Kekal - Spider
Terasing - Sudirman Haji Arshad
Engkau Laksana Bulan - P.Ramlee
Sayang - KRU
Semalam Yang Hangat - Wings
Mungkin & Perpisahan - Anuar Zain
Renda & Sendiri Untuk Ke Mana - May
Melawan Kesepian - Siti Nurhaliza
Ketentuan - Ramlah Ram
Semua Tentang Kita - Peterpan
Cinta Dalam HAti - Ungu
Harga Diri - Wali Band
Aishiteru - Zhifilia
Dan - Sheila On 7
Menjaga Hati - Yovie & Nuno

...XXXXXX.....


Well, so many many more songs but I wont be able to list them all. what can i say is that, all songs in the list, each has a special and sentimental value upon me and my love experience. (haha. so many??)

Like Over You from Daughtry, it is really a good song for revival if you are heartbroken to be separated from your bf/gf. (it helped me, successfully :P)

N the song 'Best I Ever Had' by Vertical Horizon, believe it or not until now it still managed to make me cry. really deep in meaning and moving in the words.

P/S : so do you have your fave love song? i bet you have. =)

1 comments:

Unknown

plg ske Air Supply, Making Love Out of Nothing tu..hehe

btw dh follow :)

Post a Comment