wuteva
0

My Dear Tun Dr Mahathir

Tun Dr Mahathir bin Mohamad



For the most respected leader, for the most inspiring great thinker, for the most powerful speaker, for the best writer/journalist example, for the most persistent man of his principle, I owe you so much for what I am today.

Happy Birthday dear Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad, too bad I was't born earlier to live under your time. May Allah bless you always. I do love you. =)

Well, so much as said, 10 July is Malaysia's Forth Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammad's birthday.

Alhamdulillah, still healthy at the age of 86, he is undeniably the best Prime Minister that Malaysia ever had.
" Among all ASIA's front man, (again, ASIA, not ASEAN or Commonwealth or whatever region), Mahathir and Lee Kuan Yew are the ONLY country's front man who can shut the foreign media up, "
- Awang Haji Zainal bin Tunggal, the speaker of my module during the Asean Campus Journalist/Leader Exchange Phase IV.

Yeah, there u have it. Awang Haji Zainal did not announce it during the module as it may offend those from other ASEAN countries. But when I speak to him privately, he told me that.

"Just imagine, all the foreign media numb and speechless whenever they wanna try to smash your Prime Minister. He is very smart, and very brave,"

How was I except than flattered? haha. true. even I wasn't matured and big enough when he was ruling, much has I felt as the consequences of his regime (as they called it).

to list? well there's gonna be a very long list. =)

I think enough if i just put it as how much I adore him, and how much he has made me be.

- he made me to become a more persistent person. well, just learn about his principles.

- his wrenching writing always tear my heart down. especially those in the Malay Dilemma. All Malays must read that.

- what has he brought to Malaysia. of course, the development in the country, all the LRT, Monorail, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, ICT, Petronas, Proton and so many many more.

- he invented a lot of acts, well, not a way of a democracy but just remember one thing, 'In Time of Crisis, the Best Solution would be Authoritative,' and Chinese have became the third world power because the people always obey their leader, and never want to be against them.

- he teach Malaysians to be better thinker, shifting from the third mind into the first class mind.

- and on top of that, he drive the country towards excellence in his own way. yeah, his own 'acuan', own style.

that is what i'm learning from him.

22 years at the helm of Malaysia, he had suffered enough on what has happened during his time. Anwar, ICT, economic downturn, Singapore and so many. But he still stand tall. remember how much Malaysians hate him because of Anwar's case, but where is he now? retired on his own choice...he left when we still need him, still want him...that's one of the most respected act of a leader.

i could still remember how he announced his retirement during the 2002 UMNO's General assembly. my dad fell from his chair and i was nothing more than in tears. is it true? but yes it is. he thinks the time for him has come..

too bad for what happened during Pak Lah. n I really wish Najib can be like him.. musuh yang ditakuti, namun paling dihormati oleh pembangkang.. well, oppositions nowadays not that 'honorouble..'

anyway Tun, I really wish you are healthy, and blessed by Allah. I pray for you everytime I down on my knees. if u happen to read this by any chance, please pray for me too. pray that I would be one of the best Malay you could ever had.

because you are the one who invented 'WARISAN'

and I wanna be the 'Penyambung WARISAN'

thank you Tun. Love You!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment