wuteva
0

Sharing is Giving

Eh. the clock ticks at 4.09 a.m and here I am, still not getting sleepy. Duh. Tomorrow got test ma. huhu... well that's fine lah. I dug my own grave.

Well it happens to my thoughts when talking to my friend about sharing. According to him, it has four extents.
  • the first, sharing is sharing. Whereby you share yours, and you get something in return. In the name of sharing purpose.
  • the second, sharing is caring. That's what so cliche about it. You share because you care. But same thing, you share yours, got something in return. However it could not be in the same kinda thing
  • the third, is sharing is loving which is, the quite dangerous sharing term. Well, we share because we love. of course you would like to share something for the ones you love rite.
  • the last, he said, is loving. eh, where's the sharing gone? huhu. Well I explained more on the term 'love'. for me, the highest extent in sharing is definitely giving. When you share, you care and you love that party, you will tend to give everything. And you won't expect something in return. Won't.

And that is the best way of sharing. Share to give. not to show caring, or only loving but still expecting something in return. Sharing is giving. And this sharing is the plain care and love.

So start sharing and giving!


P.S Ever felt like giving up everything? I had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment