wuteva
0

Vote in General Election: Our Power to Uphold

here we go again. I am currently sitting in a forum that is held in my fac. As it is compulsory I brought my ass there to hear.

the forum is all about voting for the upcoming GE, the 13th. Well, talking about GE (general election), would the number 13 be the unlucky number for BN? I suppose it is not.

BN...UiTM.. and the GE. why must UiTM make it so so compulsory to register as voters? why UiTM? and why BN for the GE?

because they three have a very special relationship. It is autocracy. For once and for all. How much BN depend on UiTM, it is dat much UiTM depends on BN. Dat is why, BN really need UiTM students's votes. But would they really vote BN? woo... i cannot answer dat...

As how much BN is doing the 'compulsory' term to register as voters, this is what UiTM compel students for. For good, and for bad. For the sake of UiTM of course we need to vote for BN. but do all UiTM students really care about surviving their own bangsa in UiTM? with so much pressure puts on them by the authority, I am not surprise if UiTM students might hate BN.

from my discussion with my editor, Mike, he said that he did not believe in any either party. UMNO with the corruption, PKR is just about the same, DAP and PAS, though they are honest with their 'perjuangan', but the funny things when they are joining together. aih. hard to say lah. dat's what we call hidup segan mati tak mau la... but i dun really agree with him. it's our voice huh?

so what say you? with the power you have, let's uphold a better country. Better does not mean to change, it could mean to improve. But what could we say with such a single vote? does it really represent power? well, I say yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment